Sea Moss was one of Dr. Sebi's go-to herbs for cleansing, fasting, and daily nutrition. This unique red macro-algae has a very unusual triphasic life cycle, and the remarkable ability to metabolize halides (iodine, chlorine, fluorine, and bromine) which makes it an invaluable nutritional tool. Rediscover the magic of the sea, by learning the benefits of sea moss!
What is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is an immensely nutrient-dense that provides essential micro-nutrients, phytochemicals, and beneficial plant material. It grows in cool coastal waters in different parts of the world.
Coming from humble origins, Sea moss now retails as a luxury super-food, with prices matching its profound nutritional levels. Also known as carrageen moss, it is currently enjoying a resurgence in popularity as people seeking high-strength nutrition are increasingly making it a staple in their daily diets.
Benefits of Sea Moss
- Nutrition: 90% of our essential minerals, rich in magnesium plus detoxifying fiber, pectin, and sulfur.
- Thyroid: extremely rich in iodine, and raw 'ingredients' to make thyroid hormones.
- Lungs: expectorant, rich in potassium chloride, dissolves mucus, clears congestion.
- Brain: neuro-protective, reduces oxidative damage, and cerebral inflammation.
- Digestion: works as a mild laxative, feeds good bacteria, demulcent soothes gut, and aids digestion.
- Metabolism: reduces appetite, increases satiety, boosts metabolism, promotes weight-loss.
- Immune: helps remove heavy metals from the gut, neutralizes radiation, builds anti-oxidants.
- Hormones: Improves hormonal balance, boosts sexual desire, increases testosterone
Methods of Use
Make desserts and savory treats or add Sea moss to soups and smoothies. After soaking in water, and boiling, the long-chain plant polysaccharides form a multi-purpose versatile gel.
- Smoothies: add to green smoothies or juices to add texture and minerals.
- Soups: thicken vegetable broths, or liquidized cooked vegetables.
- Cooking: egg-substitute for baking, bind vegetable patties, and thicken sauces.
- Desserts: simmer soaked moss with walnut milk and agave for panna-cotta-style pudding.
Sea moss provides immune-boosting nutrition to replenish your endocrine system, reduce the risk of disease, boost metabolism, and increase circulation. Improve your iron levels and oxygenation, reduce age-related eye damage, and prevent arthritis! Boost your mind and strengthen your bones, cleanse the blood, and clear the lungs