Benefits of Sorrel Infused Sea Moss Gel
Benefits of Sorrel :
Sorrel is a type of Hibiscus flower which is grown throughout the Caribbean. Although it is grown in the Caribbean, its origins can be traced back to West Africa. In the Caribbean, Sorrel is mostly used for the famous Sorrel Juice/Drink. Sorrel is deep red in color, has sweet and tart flavors, similar to cranberry, and may be consumed hot or iced. Sorrel tea is excellent for immune support as it is extremely high in vitamin C.
According to the Scientific Research Council (SRC), Sorrel contains a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals. But it is a group of compounds called Flavonoids which not only give its deep red color, but acts as a powerful antioxidant which scavenges the body of free radicals that can cause deadly diseases.
- Cellular Support.
- Helps fight cravings.
- Supports a Healthy Urinary Tract.
- Improves Digestion.
- Helps detoxify fat, mucus, toxins & parasites.
- Helps lower Blood Pressure.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Boosts Blood Circulation.
- Boosts Heart Health.
- Supports a Healthy Immune System.
- High in Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium.
- Supports Eye Health.
- Cleanses the blood.
- Strengthens Hair, Skin & Nails.
- Helps strengthen bones.
- Helps relieve joint and back pain.
- Helps support a positive mood.
- Supports Healthy Reproductive System.
Benefits of Sea Moss:
92 minerals and vitamins that support your whole health. Every part of your body benefits from this powerful micro nutrients.
- Rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids
- Maintaining Mental and Physical Health with a Rich Source of Dietary Fiber
- Assists with Fungal, Bacterial, and Viral infections
- Helps remove mucus from body
- Improves blood circulation
- Fights joint and muscle pain
- Helps build the immune system
- Reduce Inflammation and Thyroid-Related Issues
- Aids digestive health
- Acts as an Appetite Suppressant Aiding in Weight Loss
- Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Natural moisturizer for hair and skin